In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
We are so happy to officially be welcoming clients and pets back into our building!
Our team truly enjoys seeing and working with all of the wonderful clients that make up our Veterinary Healing Center family. As we work through this new process, we ask for your patience and understanding.
Appointments with the Doctor (In-clinic)
- Veterinary Healing Center’s lobby doors will remain locked during this time so you will need to continue to call when you arrive for your appointment
- Only 1 person will be allowed into the building with each pet
- A receptionist will direct you on the next steps for coming into the building
- We will need you to place your mask on before coming inside the building
- Masks must be worn correctly at all times. If you are unable to wear a mask, we are happy to offer curbside care
- Check out process will be done in the exam room, lobby, or over the phone
- If you prefer to stay curbside, please let the receptionist know and we are happy to accommodate
- Rechecks will remain curbside unless there is an urgent need for in-person communication
Appointments with Technician (Curbside only)
- Please call when you arrive
- A receptionist will take your name, the best number to reach you, car color/make/model
- A technician will come out and get your pet to bring into the building
- Check out process will be done curbside with a wireless terminal
- Owners will not be able to come into the building during this appointment
Medication and Food pick up (Curbside only)
- Please call when you arrive
- A receptionist will take your name, what you are picking up, and car color/make/model
- Check out process will be done over the phone or at your car with a wireless terminal
- A receptionist or assistant will bring your items out to your car
Emergency and Urgent Care
The veterinary community has been experiencing an increase in the number of animals in need of care. We have adapted in order to continue offering necessary care to those in this community in a timely manner. Often urgent and emergency care has not been readily available at the local emergency practices, so we have adjusted our schedule to allow us to accommodate more patient’s same day (emergency) or within 24-48 hours (urgent). One of the changes we have made is to book our routine wellness visits more carefully and further out so we can leave room in our schedule each day for things that cannot wait. Please know that while we are doing everything we can to get urgent appointments in, there may be times we reach capacity and are unable to safely see any more cases. In this situation, we may refer you to an emergency practice if we feel your pet’s medical issue cannot wait until our next available day/time. Please be sure to schedule your routine care appointment several weeks in advance and we encourage you to forward-book any reoccurring appointments when possible.
- We want to continue to be able to get our clients scheduled within a reasonable timeframe so we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding should we not have space in an exam room or the lobby at your appointment time. We may recommend we complete your visit curbside so that we can stay on schedule and minimize your wait time. Our goal is to not decrease the number of scheduled appointments each day, however, we may need to do so in the future if we are finding our lobby/exam rooms are getting congested consistently.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment, please give us as much notice as possible so we can offer your appointment time to someone on our waitlist
- If you are feeling under the weather, please reschedule your appointment. You won’t be penalized for rescheduling, and we will do our best to work you back in as quickly as time allows.
- We know there are varying and conflicting feelings on Covid, however, our goal is to keep our staff healthy, so we do not have any interruptions in our ability to care for your pets! If you have helpful feedback on our policies we encourage you to email us at [email protected], attention: Crystal